New Friends New Friends

Very nice! Love that beat and the breakdown at about 1:10 is pretty cool :D This could use a little bit more bass though. Sorry for the late answer, I'm not really that active on Newgrounds anymore, but I am on SoundCloud.
Keep up the good work!
Greetings from Belgium ;)

YakovlevArt responds:

Yeah man, that breakdown was fun to make. Also I agree on the bass :P It's never a late answer, don't worry about when you listen or review, just as long you enjoy listening at some point XD
If you would rather converse through SC that could be an option, although some tracks I upload to Newgrounds are different then Soundcloud.

Avicii- Blessed (Remix) Avicii- Blessed (Remix)

Wow! Very nice, you definitely have to finish this. Nothing can beat the original though :P
Oh, one thing I'd change is the main lead, especially in the beginning, it could use a bit more M or even L frequencies ;)
Anyways, keep up the good work man! :D

YakovlevArt responds:

Oh yeah man, good tip. Thanks a lot!
Will do =]

Antiskill- Ghost Town Antiskill- Ghost Town

Pretty cool! I do think the lead could be given a bit more power though, maybe through reverb or stereo separation. Anyway, keep up the good work man!

YakovlevArt responds:

Yeah that is a good thought.
I think I did add some reverb on some new synth around 1 min.
But overall I tried to keep it simple=]

Thanks a lot for the review man.

Around the World (Mini Remix) Around the World (Mini Remix)

Oldschool awesomeness :P

That melody was, is and always will be so dam cool :P A good remix of a good classic :)

Haha your right!

Thanks, man =]

[Kieda] Yearning Hearts [Kieda] Yearning Hearts

So relaxing!

I'm digging this, for sure. Your piano is sooo nice and clean and the buildup at the start is just perfect. The background melody fits in perfectly as well Overall this track is very relaxing.
5/5 10/10 from me! ;)
I did think that the kick is a bit too loud for this track, to be honest, but the rest is just perfect, keep up the good work!

Kieda responds:

Thanks for the long review and kind words (:
I know I kinda do like heavy bass drums so... Yah.

Will They Ever Find Trust? Will They Ever Find Trust?

Epic :)

The middle part is a bit too long in my opinion, but otherwise this is a great track :)

KillTheTrucker responds:

Thank you very much Sander! Which is the 'middle part' you're talking about?

Clouds Drift By Clouds Drift By

Awesome

Great song, the only thing I'd change is the sound of the snare :)

K3rtTamm - Unknown (WIP) K3rtTamm - Unknown (WIP)

Very nice sound

Very nice song, I like the sound and it's not too repetitive in my opinion. One thing I'm missing in it though, is a massive drop, but that's probably just because I like those in trance music :)

Keep up the good work!

Loss for words Loss for words

Very nice!

Amazing song, but at 1:05 I think it's a little bit too loud compared to the rest of the song. Other than that, it's simply amazing! Keep up the good work ;)

Treysen responds:

Hm... I never noticed that but your right lol, Thanks for listening :) My new stuff will be better ;)